At the beginning of 2012, someone told me that 2012 would be a rather bad year for me. No, it wasn’t someone threatening me; it was someone checking my stars. Looking at what has transpired, I am not sure of how to look at it, but it sure has been an interesting year.
• I paid a lot of money back to some people I truly hate only because I had promised 3 years back, though they didn’t deserve it. On one hand, it’s a huge loss. On the other hand, it’s OVER.
• I had a terrible accident, my Xylo flipped over, with 8 people on-board. On one hand, it was a horrible accident. On the other hand, everyone escaped with less than minor injuries.
• As an entrepreneur, I and the Company have made significant strides in the last one year. OMLogic is far more stable, far more cutting-edge. We have done strategic partnerships and look poised for growth. BUT, the revenue targets have not been met for this period.
• Personal life, it has been a roller-coaster everywhere.
• Health-wise, I have lost 10 kg. I am as active as I have ever been in my adult life.
Of course, the recent events like Delhi gangrape and mass shooting in Connecticut have been very disconcerting and have affected each one of us quite deeply. But then, will these become incidents that keep tormenting our lives or become the hallmark events that will change how we live and operate as a society remains to be seen.
I sure am looking forward to an eventful 2013. It has started well so far, but there are 363 more days to go.
Happy New Year everyone! May 2013 fill your life with lots of love and happiness.